Sunday, June 22, 2008

I got some new wheels for my skateboard



Fish with Flashbacks




Rainbow over the church



Taylor, Jason and Me


Kaitlynn with Peter the Hedgehog
Peter with Andrew the Monkey



Toward the start of our hike in Kokee


All of us there


Looking down at the Na Pali coast from Kokee


Why don't I ever have a skateboard when I need it?


Post-Kokee shoes

These pictures are mostly from a hike in Kokee State Park that we went on with the kids from the youth group. The two pictures right after the rainbow are from 'dawn patrol,' when kids come at 7am every morning (weekdays) to read the Bible. Around 8 we get together to talk about what we've read, and then we just hang out for a while at the church.

Other stuff: I edited together a video for the sunday morning service with highlights from the Salt Pond Beach day two weeks ago and the MYF water war of last wednesday. I'll try to get it up on youtube so you can all watch it... This morning I also helped with the "big kidz" sunday school during the service and taught the youth sunday school after church.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

hey look! everybody loves your shirt! surprise :P

Amber said...

More great photos Peter. And I like your shirt (toast putting jelly on himself; how clever). :)